Industry-specific, technical education for bakery production
employees whether they are new to the profession or are growing in their
Economical training solutions reduce in-bakery onboarding
time for new hires, department transfers, and cross-trained employees.
All students and training managers can print a
Certificate of Completion upon successfully passing course modules and multiple-choice
The Academy allows companies to be in charge of their employees'
training needs with student registration and tracking
of employees' activity and progress.
The flexibility of the Bakers Manufacturing Academy (BMA) allows:
1. Entire corporations to integrate BMA training enterprise-wide by activating each bakery/facility location access to enroll and manage their workforce into programs that work best for their employee training goals.
To get started, please fill out the application
2. Or enroll in any of our educational programs as an
individual to build your professional career.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. In the signin area click 'Create an Account'.
2. After creating a new account and receiving account confirmation, choose the 'All Course' button on your dashboard or visit the 'Site Home' on the left-hand panel.
3. Choose a program (Baking Basics 101, for example), pay with a credit card, and start learning immediately.
Available Educational Programs: ABA's Bakers Manufacturing Academy's best-in-class training solutions provide industry-specific, technical education for bakery production employees whether they are new to the profession or are growing in their career.
Pricing: Each category is subject to pricing depending on being an ABA member or a member of an affiliate association. You can review both the member and non-member pricing structure and time allotment by viewing the Bakers Manufacturing Academy pricing structure here. If you are unsure if your company is an active ABA Member, you can view a full listing here. If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com.